Florida Tenant Reporting Services, Inc. began in 1994 from a desire from local property managers to obtain the best information possible concerning their prospective renters. Florida Tenant served this need but also helped to protect the managers from liability. They developed a Resident selection Criteria and continue to press managers to have a written criteria for all to see. Florida Tenant works with a variety of groups, from single investment home owners to apartment communities, condominium associations and property management companies. Florida Tenant is a very unique company. This is not just because of its thorough and accurate searches (please see more regarding the company information). Actually, its employees have property management experience and understand key issues that relate to you and searching records. We are often asked property management questions and we hope that we can assist you from our extensive experience and knowledge. Here are some of the associations Florida Tenant works directly with:
- The National Association of Residential Property Managers(NARPM).
- The Florida Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- The Southwest Florida Apartment Association(SWFAA) and other associations.
- The Fort Myers and Naples Area Condominium Association(COMA) and other associations.
Some of the groups have given seminars regarding tenant selection and screening:
- The Annual Convention for National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- The Annual Convention for Florida Chapter of National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Property Management and Real Estate Investment groups in Fort Myers, Naples, Jacksonville, Coral Springs, Pensacola, Orlando, Englewood/Port Charlotte.
- Apartment Associations in the Naples, Fort Myers and Sarasota areas.
Florida Tenant continues to update its information regarding changes in laws and practices. Its representatives have sat on the following boards:
- Southwest Apartment Association.
- Florida Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Naples Area Apartment Association.
- Southwest Florida Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.